Friday 11 July 2014

Day 3 ... Friday July 11th

Going to make this short. Drove from Malton to Quebec in 9/10 hours. In case you're wondering, I had no flats .
Ralf made it to Delta Hotel in downtown Quebec by 6:30. He said the cycling was tough- many times big transport trucks brushed by him. Cycling paths were very narrow.
Navigating thro downtown Quebec was stressful. Made Toronto on a long weekend, Friday at 5:00 , look like a sleepy rural town. Sounded like a truck driver. Good thing windows were closed!Can't believe I'm doing this again! My GPS, nicknamed Emily, has a hard time pronouncing English street names... imagine me trying to figure out her French!
Billy Joel is one of the many artists performing in Quebec City this weekend.
Ralf limping; my (r) foot cramped from placed on pedal for most of the day- not a pretty picture.
Had a great dinner; shared a bottle of wine.
Ralf sleeping as soon as his head hit pillow; I will follow as soon as I publish this.
Good night. xx




washing out Ralf's biking sweat band and clothes...

1 comment:

  1. Glad that both of you made it. Have a great time on your holiday!
    Love Erika

    ReplyDelete